Strategy, Planning and Execution: Solaris assists organisations in establishing business strategies and plans, managing transformation programs, and reviewing implementation progress and performance. We utilise a range of techniques to engage stakeholders, understand the business needs and frame strategies and plans that best meet the client’s business objectives and vision. Our methods draw on best practice principles of business planning that are tailored to the client’s circumstances.
Operations Improvement: Our operations improvement service aims to optimise client systems in order to maximise quality, cost and the use of resources, and to ensure systems align with strategic objectives. We provide the following key services.
- Target Operating Model – design of a future operating model that bridges the gap between strategy and execution.
- Process Improvement – analysis of the current state to identify opportunities and issues, and the design of a future state to maximise efficiency and effectiveness.
- Organisational Design – design of an organisation to deliver on strategic objectives within resource constraints. This includes the definition of capabilities, functional analysis of the organisation, design of the future state, definition of roles and responsibilities, and determining the knowledge, skills and attributes required of staff.
- Transformation and Change Management – development and implementation of transformation and change management plans.
Governance, Compliance, Performance and Risk: Solaris assists clients to ensure that they have adequate governance frameworks in place and are compliant with legislative, regulatory, and corporate requirements. This is supported by the development of frameworks and systems to manage risk and monitor organisational performance to ensure that the governance and management systems are effective.
Program and Engineering Management: We offer a broad range of program and engineering management services with approaches based on proven frameworks such as PRINCE2® and Managing Successful Programs (MSP). We have experience in running programs under traditional systems engineering and scaled agile development methodologies and assist clients in the management of their complex assets at any stage in the product lifecycle. Our core offerings include:
- Program and project management
- Development of engineering management systems
- Development and execution of test and evaluation programs
- Systems requirements definition
- Development of procurement and sustainment strategies
- Development of asset management plans and strategies
- Development of safety management systems
Our Partners: We have a number of trusted partners who bring additional expertise and support to our engagements. These partners complement the services we offer to deliver the right solutions to contribute to your success.